Credit Collections Analyst
Company: Revere Electric Supply
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Credit/Collections AnalystDo you have B2B collections
experience? -We are looking for a customer service-oriented
individual that is kind yet assertive to fill an immediate opening
for an experienced -Credit Analyst -at one of our locations in
either -Buffalo Grove, Hartland, or Racine.We are -Revere Electric
Supply -a fourth-generation, family-owned electrical and automation
distributor that has been serving the Chicagoland and Southern
Wisconsin marketplaces in industrial and construction since 1919.We
offer a comprehensive benefit package and paid time off.In this
role, you will review credit applications and monitor customer
accounts, research and maintain credit information and assess
ongoing credit risks. You will routinely assess payment trends and
work to meet/maintain terms and conditions. You will also work
closely with the sales staff to request assistance in the
collection effort.Experience in Business-to-Business Collections in
the construction or industrial markets, preferred. Customer service
is paramount in this position.Other responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and interpreting credit data
- Determining credit capacity
- Identifying potential credit risks
- Solving problems relating to credit or financial issuesWe
require a professional level of credit and collections work. This
job typically requires a bachelor's or associate degree
specializing in business and/or accounting/finance with at least
two years of credit and collection experience or equivalent. Must
be extremely detail-oriented have excellent service and have strong
interpersonal skills.Other duties include:Identify potential credit
risks for Revere Electric Supply.
- Solve problems relating to credit or financial issues and being
- Determine customer credit capacity, managing the compilation of
credit information, analyzing, and interpreting available
- Determine actions to take in collection of past due accounts
where normal collection procedures have failed.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling transactions: investigating
and resolving discrepancies.
- Processing of credit applications, including follow-up with
- Analyze outside credit organization reporting.
- Must have an understanding of financial statements and cash
- Timely collection of past due invoices, resolving customer
disputes while developing strong customer relationships.
- Resolves collections by examining customers' payment plans,
payment history, credit line: coordinating contact with the
collections department.Revere Electric Supply is an equal
Keywords: Revere Electric Supply, Buffalo Grove , Credit Collections Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!