Sr Manager, Consumer Marketing (UPLIZNA)
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to build and manage
consumer marketing initiatives for one of the flagship medicines,
UPLIZNA. This position will focus on overseeing the implementation
and ongoing management of branded patient marketing programs and
supporting marketing materials, including coordination with
external partners. This position will also assist in the day-to-day
management of the patient ambassador and peer mentor program which
are integral to our connection with patients.
- Develop a deep understanding of the NMOSD patient/consumer
targets and journeys.
- Work closely with the Senior Director and Director of Consumer
Marketing to develop and execute tactical patient marketing plans
in alignment with Consumer and brand team objectives.
- Identify and recommends patient program enhancements utilizing
analytics to optimize and measure performance.
- Attends and manages both virtual and live events and patient
ambassadors as needed, coordinating with internal and external
partners for successful execution.
- Educates other functions and teammates in the organization on
patient programs use and effectiveness.
- Leads projects through the promotional review process and
fosters strong partnerships with medical affairs, market access,
marketing operations, sales, sales training, market research,
legal, regulatory, and other functions to ensure aligned
objectives, understanding, and implementation of the consumer
- Manage branded and unbranded (disease education) website
properties, including updates, new content/tools, and search engine
optimizations, under the direction of the Senior Director and
- Work with Patient Engagement Marketing to ensure consistency of
patient services messaging and offerings across website
- Manage budget, evaluate the cost-effectiveness of spend and
ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- BA/BS in related field required; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of demonstrated consumer marketing experience required
(Agency or Client)
- 5+ years pharmaceutical/healthcare experience (Agency or
- Demonstrated consumer marketing competencies required,
preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech areas
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and pharmaceutical
- Ability to partner and lead cross-functional projects
- Ability to thrive in a matrix organization and adapt quickly to
changing market and organizational growth dynamics
- Proactive demeanor
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to various company meetings or patient
events, including overnight trips
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with Pfizer that has been fully approved
by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or one of the vaccines
currently granted emergency use authorization by the FDA such as
Moderna or Johnson & Johnson. Fully vaccinated is defined as two
weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson &
Johnson vaccine. We will provide medical and religious
accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Buffalo Grove , Sr Manager, Consumer Marketing (UPLIZNA), Advertising , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!