Graphic Designer - Print and Digital Media
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job Title: Graphic Designer - Print and Digital Media
Job Location: Chicago, IL (May be occasional travel to Buffalo
Job Salary: $70-100k (Potential to go higher for the right
Requirements: Print Media, Digital Media
We are a growing medical device manufacturer with a focus on
beauty-related products based in Chicago, IL. Due to this growth,
we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with graphic
design, working for an agency/marketing team, digital media, print
media, and Adobe Creative Suite products. They also must have a
willingness to learn and grow their skill set and career.
Any experience with video production/editing, motion graphics,
packaging design, project management, and/or the medical or
beauty-related industries will be pluses as well!
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application as this
will heavily factor into your candidacy.
If you are a Graphic Designer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with internal teams to determine design preferences for
projects and creating designs.
- Managing digital and print design projects from conception to
- Creating, designing, and editing any materials through Adobe
- Working on packaging creation/design, video editing/production,
and other projects assigned by your Manager.
- General branding and marketing responsibilities.
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills
- Graphic Design
- Print Media
- Digital Media
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Agency or Marketing team experience
- Willingness to learn
Pluses (Not Required)
- Packaging Design
- Video Production/Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Project Management
- Medical and/or Beauty-related industry experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary: $70-100k (Potential to go higher for the
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance.
- Plentiful amount of growth opportunities.
- PTO, sick time, floating holidays.
- Company events such as happy hours, sporting events, etc.
- Newly renovated office
So, if you are a Graphic Designer with experience, please apply
today or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : CM14-1703019L066 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Conor Mooney - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Buffalo Grove , Graphic Designer - Print and Digital Media, Advertising , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!