Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Support installation, testing and qualification of new
equipment and equipment projects.
- Provide on-site support for equipment debug, testing &
- Performs engineering tests, checkouts, and development
- Analyzes engineering test results and implements changes to
- Collects data, analyzes results and implements
- Document equipment issues and propose solutions.
- Development of preventative and predictive maintenance
- Use of problem-solving techniques to address issues with
machines and processes.
- Experience in a technology-based industry, where automated
assembly techniques are utilized.
- Knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools - robotics,
vision, material handling, Conveyors, PLC, HMI, Pick-Place-Pack,
- Engineering degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Automation and
- Robotics and Controls including programming of PLCs or
- Skilled in using PLC programs.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Buffalo Grove , Automation Engineer, Engineering , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!