Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Lake Zurich, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals
like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in
the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides
exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S. -
Hire Type: -Direct hire
Job Summary: -
The Quality Engineer is responsible for planning, coordinating and
managing through completion, assigned projects to ensure the
development and production of products meets customer and internal
quality deliverables. Coordinate and lead investigations regarding
customer complaints. -
- Assists the Quality Manager in coordinating and executing
objectives throughout the company in cooperation with other
departments, to maximize product quality and operating system
efficiency/effectiveness while minimizing cost
- Identify and coordinate resolution of system inefficiencies
that contribute to increased quality costs.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of validations and creation
of written protocols.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of change control
- Assess results of Customer Complaint investigations and
Corrective Actions for application, validity and conformance to FDA
regulatory, QSR, ISO and Customer requirements.
- Utilize CAPA problem solving techniques to reduce internal and
external failures, selects sound techniques (FMEA, Design of
Experiments, Cause and Effect, Flow Charts, SPC) to solve problems
effectively, and assess results for application, validity and
conformance to specifications.
- Develop and analyze statistical data in relationship to
assigned tasks to determine adequacy of present standards and
establish proposed quality improvements, including analysis of
current inspection methods and sample plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related
- 3+ -years' of experience in a Quality position preferred.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand,
read, write and speak English required.
- Must have the ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts
and intermediate statistical (SPC) knowledge.
- Six-sigma experience, training or certification preferred.
- Intermediate level computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- -SAP experience preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Buffalo Grove , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...