Director of Business Excellence
Company: Randstad USA
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: February 16, 2021
- industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services job
Amazing leadership opportunity with our mfg client located in the
Greater Chicago area. In this role you will be responsible to
continuously driving a culture of excellence in the organization,
coaching and enabling waste removal activities using lean and six
sigma approaches and tools and guiding actions to a sustainable
location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Establish and execute strategic plans for Lean organization to
maximize its value added, to exceed operational goals and to create
a competitive advantage in the business.
- Take aggressive action to drive financial performance in the
areas of productivity, purchase price, and facility variances.
- Develop and execute a Lean and six sigma strategy that supports
the site's overall market driven business model.
- Drive continuous improvement culture while implementing the
strategic roadmap to achieve breakthrough performance in working
capital, quality, delivery, cost, and growth.
- Meet with Executive Leadership periodically to review and
- Partner with other leaders to establish strategic plans and
- Conduct Lean Operation/Supply Chain/Office training
- Lean Supply Chain, Operation & Office - LMT Scoring and
tracker, mentor, review and approval Deploy activities to close the
gaps identified in line with the GBE A3.
- Best Practice (BP) identification and yokoten.
- Lead Facilitator Kaizen project IKW and EKW, provide Kaizen
application expertise at the Gemba.
- Coach, share and ensure usage of lean tools.
- Challenge, encourage, motivate & drive the team toward
achieving the goals.
- Educate, train and align the team towards the Kaizen Workshop
- Special project/segment/customer priorities to formulate and
propose strategy of Lean Transformation.
- Coach and facilitate Lean Transformation activities through
Kaizen workshops and Small Group Activities. #LI-NH2
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)--
- Business Analysis
- Six Sigma (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Strategic Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Randstad USA, Registered office:--- One Overton Park, 3625
Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
RANDSTAD, HUMAN FORWARD and SHAPING THE WORLD OF WORK are
registered trademarks of Randstad N.V.
Keywords: Randstad USA, Buffalo Grove , Director of Business Excellence, Executive , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!