Manager - Senior Level - Hiring Now
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
This Senior Manager level position will provide in-depth
comprehensive customer insights to support the Ophthalmology
franchise. This role will work closely with the Director and
relevant commercial team on device and product improvements and new
data enhancements for TEPEZZA. Core duties and responsibilities
will involve directing and managing the development, execution, and
analysis of market research projects for TEPEZZA and other OBU
brands. This will include questionnaire development, fieldwork/data
collection management, and report writing. Experience with
syndicated and custom and qualitative and quantitative projects is
- Work collaboratively with partners and cross-functional
stakeholders to assure research activity supports business
strategies and information needs and identify additional
opportunities for brand growth.
- Align and execute brand plans in partnership with
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business
issues are translated into specific research questions with clear
- Identify research design and/or secondary data analysis that is
appropriate to address business issues; interpret research findings
and synthesize into actionable business insights and
- Assess vendor capability and research designs to answer core
business questions and maximize value.
- Distil data from primary and secondary information sources to
drive business decisions. Independently manage qualitative and
quantitative market research projects supporting primarily the
Ophthalmology Business Unit.
- Articulate market dynamics and performance, customer needs,
attitudes, and behavior around assigned brand(s) and
- Think beyond a project mindset to proactively identify
strategic knowledge gaps in context of current and long-term
business needs, recommending and aligning management to close these
- Demonstrate agility in managing multiple priorities and
projects in a complex environment.
- Design and analyze research in conjunction with appropriate
- Develop socialization plan and workshops as necessary to create
actions from the research work.
- Consult with commercial analytics to enhance performance
- Manages project-related budgets.
- Contributes to the enhancement of the Market Research function
and functional infrastructure.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's in in science, market
research, and/or business required.
- 7+ years of experience in a market research firm, or
pharmaceutical insights and analytics role preferred.
- Experience in specialty/orphan drugs is a plus.
- Strong understanding of market research principles.
- Strong survey methodologist skills in designing and writing
surveys with experience in multiple qualitative interview
activities (i.e. telephone, face-to-face, focus group live or web
- Strong project management skills, ability to simultaneously
manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated strategic & critical thinking abilities and
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Requires approximately 25% travel, including some overnight
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Buffalo Grove , Manager - Senior Level - Hiring Now, Executive , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!