Cashier / Customer Service Representative
Company: truenorth Energy, LLC
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: January 10, 2021
True North's mission is to be our communities' first choice for
premier fuel and convenience retail. We are
committed to continuously improving our guests' experience through
growth, quality operations and
development of people.
What you do....
- Treat every guest like they are the most important person in
- Greet all guests with a smile and a genuine thank you when they
- Take pride in the store's appearance by following our " true
north Ready" standards
- Promote our great deals and specials to each guest
- Live the "Because We Care" motto by always selling age
restricted items responsibly
- Ensure the store is fully stocked and help guests find what
- Provide our guests with a "Fast, Friendly, Clean" experience
each time they visit
What you need....
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to engage guests with friendly conversation and
communicate clearly with guests and co-workers
- Desire to work as part of a team to deliver on our service
promise of "Fast, Friendly, Clean"
- Ability to count products and make change, as well as read and
write English clearly
- Ability to access all areas of the store and handle merchandise
weighing up to 50 pounds
- Multitask and balance duties while always making guests the
number one priority
What we provide....
- Flexible shifts and a variety of schedules
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have
what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- A challenging and exciting work environment where guest service
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable
Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may
require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales)
and will be subject to a pre-employment background check at our
True North Energy, LLC, considers applicants for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a
veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Our Core Values
Operate with the highest level of integrity by being honest and
Incorporate excellence in all that we do.
Embrace diversity by respecting the rights and dignity of all
Provide for the health and safety of our guests, team and
Reinvest in the communities we serve.
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.
Associated topics: cashier, courtesy, deliver, delivering, retail
associate, retail cashier, retail sales, sales, sell, shop
Keywords: truenorth Energy, LLC, Buffalo Grove , Cashier / Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!