Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Cook II to join
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
in an environment where you are listened to, supported and
work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are
not just a number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Cook II Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate ability to work on at least three concept stations
and follow recipes to produce all hot food in the kitchen
- Prepare food as assigned and per directions, production sheets,
standardized recipes, and time schedule.
- Follow Quest, local, State and Federal guidelines for the
proper handling of food products.
- Assist in the overall sanitation of the line and product
kitchen. Work with other members of the kitchen as a team.
- Communicate to supervisor product shortages, ordering needs and
maintenance issues to maintain the level of day-to-day business
Cook II Requirements :
- Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent work
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a prep cook
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining state and local
certification requirements (certified as a Food Handler)
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic as well as to understand
measurements and conversions
- Ability to follow recipes
Cook II Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
website at .
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Buffalo Grove , Cook II, Hospitality & Tourism , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!