Human Resources Generalist
Company: Plexus Corp.
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Purpose Statement: To support and partner with team members and
company management in facilitation of activities and programs to
provide a high-performance, continuous improvement, engaging
culture and to provide day-to-day operational administration and
support for the Human Resources (HR) function.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Implement initiatives and programs and/or provide
service/administration in any or all of the following disciplines:
recruiting and staffing, employment processing, organizational
design, performance management, employee development and training,
compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management,
safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and
retention, Affirmative Action/EEO compliance, and completing
- Facilitate individual or group meetings to train or onboard new
hires or existing employees, facilitate exit interviews, explain
relevant compensation/benefit programs, etc.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and
clarifying problems; assisting in the interpretation of policies
and procedures, evaluating potential solutions; implementing
selected solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees,
- Serve as primary contact and resource for employees and
managers to address HR issues, questions, and concerns while
maintaining good working relationships and building credibility
- Insure timely and accurate submission of information to
corporate HR functional areas/systems including, but not limited to
new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective,
setting timetables and schedules, conducting research and time/cost
analysis, developing and organizing information, fulfilling
transactions, communicating project status and issues, and
- Coordinate and maintain accurate leave of absence records while
being empathetic to employees' concerns.
- Identify, recommend, and develop process, policy, and
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Administer employee service award program and/or other employee
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- May perform portions of the work of higher classified positions
occasionally, as assigned.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Six (6) years of related experience is required; Six (6) or
more years of related experience is preferred.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
Keywords: Plexus Corp., Buffalo Grove , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!