21-22 School Year Special Education Teacher High Incidence
Company: Kildeer Countryside School District 96
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The job of Teacher is done for the purposes of providing support
to the instructional process by serving as a teacher with specific
responsibility for supervising students within the classroom and
other assigned areas; developing lesson plans and delivering group
and individual student instruction within established curriculum
guidelines; collaborating with other teachers, other professional
staff, and administrators in addressing instructional and/or
classroom issues; and responding to a wide range of inquiries from
students' parents or guardians regarding instruction program and
This job reports to the principal.
- Assesses student progress towards targets and standards for the
purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and
administration throughout the learning process.
- Communicates clearly and accurately with all students for the
purpose of providing feedback.
- Communicates and collaborates with instructional staff, other
school personnel, parents and a variety of community resources for
the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes,
and/or achieving established classroom objectives in support of the
school improvement plan.
- Delivers instruction to engage all students and adjusts lessons
as indicated by student progress for the purpose of improving their
success in academic and interpersonal skills.
- Designs classroom work for the purpose of providing students
with instructional materials that address individualized learning
plans within established lesson plans that align with State and
- Designs and administers assessments aligned with instructional
goals; uses the data for the purpose of evaluating student
competency, developing individual learning plans, and/or planning
for instructional groups.
- Directs and supports student teachers, instructional
assistants, and/or volunteers for the purpose of providing an
effective classroom program and addressing the needs of individual
- Maintains accurate and timely records for the purpose of
monitoring student progress.
- Manages student behavior, classroom procedures, and physical
space for the purpose of providing a safe and optimal learning
environment in which students are respected and valued.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of
ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work
- Reflects on practice regarding strategies, behaviors and lesson
effectiveness for the purpose of enhancing student
- Responds to emergency situations and reports incidents for the
purpose of maintaining personal safety of students, providing a
positive learning environment, and adhering to Education code and
The classroom teacher must have a valid Illinois teaching
license endorsed in learning behavior specialist.
Keywords: Kildeer Countryside School District 96, Buffalo Grove , 21-22 School Year Special Education Teacher High Incidence, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!