Director of Molding
Company: Flextronics - The Flex Company
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Please clickhere to be redirected to the internal
The Director of Molding will be based in Buffalo Grove,
Illinois. As Director of Molding you will be r
esponsible for managing day-to-day operations and core functions of
molding operations in order to achieve and maintain operational
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what youll do
- Establish and communicate Molding Business Unit objectives and
- Define and execute operational programs in line with strategic
plans and annual operating objectives.
- Meet with Executive Leadership at least monthly to review and
- Attend quarterly business reviews with key customers.
- Partner with other leaders to establish strategic plans and
- Direct and control the activities of leaders in purchasing,
production control, planning, manufacturing engineering, test
engineering, maintenance, manufacturing and logistics.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and
retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- May be appointed as Management Representative for Molding
- Reports progress to customers as required. Maintains contact
with customers to ensure their business needs are met or
- Conducts presentations to staff as required.
Here is some of what youll need
- 10+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
- P&L Performance experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Experience with end to end manufacturing process
- Operational Excellence experience
- A Positive attitude and approach, ability to build and develop
a strong team, reinforces accountability
- Demonstrates strong ownership, ability to Learn and Adapt,
- Collaborates and shares openly, ability to respect and value
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Medical Device /Medical Moldingindustry experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Here are a few examples of what youll get for the great work
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Free Tracking Attendance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
OperationsRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are
based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex
provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with
a disability may participate in the selection process. Please
advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in
a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse
customer base design and build products that improve the world.
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30
countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers
technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to
various industries and end markets.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Keywords: Flextronics - The Flex Company, Buffalo Grove , Director of Molding, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!