Production Operator 1st shift
Company: inSync Staffing
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 4, 2021
PAY RATE: $16.50/hour
1ST SHIFT: 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- Manufactures electronic, electro-mechanical and mechanical
products by performing repetitive short cycle task/movements.
- Will use hand and power tools, small to large machinery,
mechanical fixtures and test equipment.
- Performs visual, electrical, mechanical
inspection/calibration/testing using written and/or graphic
instructions and test procedures.
- Responsible for basic set-ups, adjusts and monitors
- Notifies appropriate personnel if process/method is out of
- Assist in investigating causes for non-compliance.
- Rotates between operations within a work cell as well as
between work cells and departments.
- Assists in maintaining work cell and/or department
- Uses manufacturing system to replenish components, check
component availability, look-up Bills-of-Materials, routings and to
- Prepares production documentation (travelers, efficiency &
quality records) ensuring information is correct. Assists in
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs
- Stand for entire shift
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Buffalo Grove , Production Operator 1st shift, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!