Your journey to building a better world starts here!
WHO WE ARE
We help our customers deliver products that have a profound
impact on people's lives. From ultrasound units and 3D printing to
network security applications and in flight Wi-Fi, we help create
products that build a better world. Now, more than ever, we are
making an impact as we support products used in the fight against
We're a global team of over 19,000 Engineering, Manufacturing,
Supply Chain and Aftermarket Service experts that partner with our
customers to bring their products to life through inspired
innovation and world-class customer service. As an employee of
Plexus, we are committed to keeping you safe with newly implemented
precautions such as virtual interviews, staggered start times
across all shifts, enhanced cleaning processes, temperature
screenings as you enter our facilities and requiring all employees
to wear masks.
We are currently hiring for full-time, immediate, career
opportunities. Whether you're looking to start, make a change, or
advance your career, find your path at Plexus and leave your mark
on the world.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
Engaging and challenging projects that fulfill and develop you.
People that support and inspire you to realize your full potential.
A workplace centered on collaboration and integrity. At Plexus,
we're at our best when opportunities are met with passion, open
communication and teamwork.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
Purpose Statement: Responsible for assuring all customer and
company quality expectations are being satisfied at all
manufacturing and inspection process steps, and identify and
implement continuous quality improvement activities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Lead Printed Circuit Board repair (outsourcing/Tech.
assessment), if applicable.
- Lead quality plan implementation through data compilation and
- Support Customer Returned Goods functions.
- Support Failure Analysis and help guide process improvement
- Support Non-Conforming Material.
- Support process qualification/validation (test/equip.)
- Support quality system/MES.
- Lead, use, and implementation of data collection tools.
- Lead compliance of assembly build instructions to SOP, work
- Support customer quality issues, CAR Process and quality
- Lead in development and providing direction of quality
- Lead the identification of manufacturing and quality issues
effecting product quality.
- Support Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Design of
Experiments, and control plans to prevent product defects.
- Support the verification of the first board on assembly for New
Product Introduction (NPI).
- Lead validation of the solder quality for the first board on an
- Lead assembly product containment.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree is required; an Associate's
degree in Engineering is preferred.
- One (1) year of related experience is required; Three (3) or
more years of related experience is preferred.
Target Start: July 2021
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient
to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be
- Intermediate computer skills
- Intermediate decision making, problem solving skills
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate execution
- Intermediate operational knowledge
- Intermediate influence
- Intermediate data modeling and manipulation knowledge
- Basic manufacturing
- Basic workmanship standard knowledge
- Basic innovation
- Customer focus
- Basic technical judgment
- General office equipment and materials
- The work setting should consist of an office environment with
suitable lighting, comfortable temperatures, and a low noise
This document does not represent a contract of employment and is
not intended to capture every possible assignment the incumbent
could be asked to perform.
Some offers of employment are contingent upon successfully
passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse
backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake
sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas.
Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods
and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. persons." "U.S.
persons" are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful
permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted
asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.