Production Supervisor - Night shift
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career
The Injection Molding Production Supervisor - Night shift will
be based in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. In this position, you will be
responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in
a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach volume,
quality and cost goals.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Responsible for the production of several processes/lines in a
highly technical environment. (injection molding -
- Lead a team comprising individual professional (e.g.
engineers/officers) to meet quality, cost, delivery and
- Review daily/regularly plant operating performance and advise
on changes in operating conditions that will improve
- Troubleshoot/analyze operational problems and advise on their
resolution. Hold regular discussions with operators to coach
performance and improve operational understanding/capability.
- Receive and evaluate ideas for plant improvements and work with
qualified engineers to develop project proposals.
- Provide technical/operational advice to project teams.
- Prioritize production schedules based on product introduction,
equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment,
and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience supervising others.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Minimum 5 years of operations experience within a manufacturing
- Strong communication skills.
- Injection molding experience.
- Experience with Lean, 5S or Six Sigma certified.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience/knowledge in Clean room
- Medical devices previous experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
OperationsRelocation:Eligible for domestic relocation only
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are
based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex
provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with
a disability may participate in the selection process. Please
advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in
a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.
Keywords: Flex, Buffalo Grove , Production Supervisor - Night shift, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!