Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career
- The Material lead will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. The
Material Lead is responsible for providing leadership and direction
to groups of non-exempt employees.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assign work assignments based on daily department needs, ensure
quality products are produced and achieve department metrics.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with others to
get the job done and deliver high performance results
- Provides mentoring, leadership and direction for those you
- Effectively communicate daily schedules, goals, quality
issues/concerns between shifts to ensure customer expectations are
met. Follow proper escalation process when necessary.
- Ensures 5s practices are followed and maintained within
- Identifies, researches and solves problems and irregularities
as they arise.
- Overseeing the factories and making sure they have the
materials they need to meet production needs.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Warehouse experience
- Only Current Contractor working at Buffalo Grove, IL. facility
will be considered.
- An ability to delegate, multitask, and problem solve.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
Global Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation:Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are
based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex
provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with
a disability may participate in the selection process. Please
advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in
a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your
request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable
accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position
within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will
contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to
the required skills required for this position. Thank you for
considering a career with Flex.
Keywords: Flex, Buffalo Grove , Material Lead, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!