CNC Lathe Operator Second Shift
Company: Schultes Precision Manufacturing, Inc
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 7, 2021
About Our Organization:
Schultes Precision Manufacturing, Inc. is a contract
manufacturing partner who uses a wide variety of CNC Lathe and
Mills that produces metal and non-metal components for every
industry in the known universe. From aerospace to medical, rocket
ship parts to medical components, Schultes Precision does it all
with pride. You can be part of this, all it takes is an
application, an interview and a detailed mindset and you are in.
Schultes Precision offers flexibility, awesome benefits, the best
working conditions because all employees are expected to conduct
their work within the Companys Core Values:
- Results Driven
- Can Do Attitude
- Team Centric
At Schultes we practice the Do Right motto. Schultes does right
by our customers and vendors, employees and communities. Let
Schultes do right by you and apply today!
This is a position for a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Lathe
Machine Operator on the Second Shift, to manufacture parts
from raw material to completion per blue print.
A typical day for a CNC Lathe Machine Operator looks like
- Start the shift at 2:30 PM and ending around 11:00 PM
- Measure dimensions of completed products or work pieces to
verify conformance to specifications.
- Remove fixtures, tools, or other parts from equipment.
- Replace worn equipment components and replenishing cutting
- Mount raw material or tools onto production equipment.
- Clean and maintain a safe workspace.
- Learn and become inspired to continually improve.
Needed Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
- Post-Secondary Certificate - awarded for training completed
after high school (for example, in Personnel Services,
Engineering-related Technologies, NIMS, CNC Trades, Mechanics and
Repairers, Precision Production Trades)
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their
designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry,
statistics, and their applications.
- Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints,
drawings, and models.
- Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials,
production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of
the English language including the meaning and spelling of words,
rules of composition, and grammar.
- Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on
equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is
- Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and
equipment needed to do a job.
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or
- Programming - Writing G Code programs for various jobs.
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of
products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and
deciding what to do about it.
- Spend Time Bending or Twisting the Body
- Spend Time Making Repetitive Motions
- Spend Time Standing and Spend Time Walking
- Spend Time Using Your Hands to Handle, Control, or Feel
Objects, Tools, or Controls
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs. Without Assistance
Environmental Conditions, Physical Restrictions & Job
- Exposed to Contaminants
- Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting
- Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
- Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety
Shoes, Glasses, Gloves or?Hearing Protection
Complete the application by hitting the Apply button &
completing any additional assessments to the position you are
Your application & assessments will be confirmed and
You will be notified for further consideration or if your
credentials possibly do not match what Schultes is looking for in
the ideal candidate.
Schultes will make the final selection for the best possible
candidate for the open position.
Thank you very much for expressing your interest in Schultes and
for allowing us to consider you for a potential match. We encourage
you to; before, during and after the application process to look
more into our organization and the effort we give day-in & day-out.
Also, dont forget to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on LinkedIn.
Please try connecting with as many company personnel as possible to
gain added information and background on the company as
We look forward to talking with you in the near future!
Schultes Precision Manufacturing, Inc.
Keywords: Schultes Precision Manufacturing, Inc, Buffalo Grove , CNC Lathe Operator Second Shift, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!