SR. Duct Cleaning Tech- Buffalo Grove, IL
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Req/Job ID: 1003426BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Facilities/Maintenance
Store ID: 25008: Sears Carpet -Buffalo Grove IL
$3,000 Sign on Bonus may apply to qualified applicants!
The IAQ & Duct Cleaning Tech is responsible for providing air
duct cleaning services to Sears Members' homes; stocking needed
supplies and maintaining company vehicle while adhering to industry
and company safety practices.
Provides quality duct cleaning and other related services to our
customers while determining Interior Air Quality IAQ. Responsible
for day to day coordination of branch duct cleaning services to
ensure jobs are completed as scheduled. Works with Duct manager for
innovative ideas on product development and improvement.
- Cleans and sanitizes Air Ducts & Dryer Vents in the Member's
Home as directed by work order
- Evaluates Work Area's Air Quality and sells appropriate
products (furnace filters, etc) for the overall improvement of
Indoor Air Quality
- Plans the workday and determines the optimal travel route to
- Ensures the safe driving of Company vehicles to the next
- Surveys and discusses in detail with the customer any services
to be completed
- Explains and sells as many additional services as the Member
may desire, if applicable.
- Ensures that all pre-assigned jobs are successfully
- Completes and reviews invoices with the customer and secures
payment for service
- Returns all equipment to the truck and secures it for trip to
next assigned appointment
- Telephones the next customer to alert them of time of
- Directs Assistant on duties during service calls
- Completes all paperwork upon returning to the branch, and turns
in all invoices, payments and charges to designated person
- Assists the Manager in formal training and development of new
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- 18 years of age or older
- Must maintain a good driving record in compliance with Company
- Must remain informed of current industry knowledge.
- Must have general knowledge of residential air duct structures
and how they relate with heating/AC systems
- Demonstrated ability of good customer service techniques, which
include follow through on all matters of sale. Adept use of a full
range of proven selling techniques
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relations with fellow
associates and external customers and assist a wide range of
individuals in a variety of functions. A team player
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized, and possess outstanding interpersonal
and customer service skills.
- Remain in good physical condition with no history of back
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to use power tools and climb ladders
Keywords: Sears, Buffalo Grove , SR. Duct Cleaning Tech- Buffalo Grove, IL, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!