Licensed Therapist- St Joseph County #1363
Company: Meridian Health Services
Posted on: June 11, 2021
NOW HIRING -- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS -- HIGHER PAY SCALE
Are you a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make
a difference in our patients' lives? Come join our Team!
Text LT1363 to 574-626-1789 for Quick Apply!
Now Conducting Virtual InterviewsSIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for
over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization
specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental,
and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time
Licensed Therapist to work with patients in St Joseph County,
Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of
clinical services in order to improve psychosocial functioning in
primarily an office based setting.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional
counseling by licensed clinical social workers, mental health
counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with
individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression,
anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We
are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to
help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and
- Unique Mission Innovative leader in integrated care and whole
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include
individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy,
cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work,
Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) required
- Indiana State LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC required
- Experience providing professional counseling preferred
- One (1) year experience working with IDD population children
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, driving record
meeting company policy, and proof of insurance required.
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and
fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. We recommend
all individuals who join Meridian receive a flu shot to further
protect our staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to
Covid-related protocol including wearing masks, social distancing,
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
- Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health
Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the
NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who
are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social
Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse
Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they
work in one of the following qualifying Meridian Health Services'
Keywords: Meridian Health Services, Buffalo Grove , Licensed Therapist- St Joseph County #1363, Other , Mishawaka, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!