This position can be based out of any major U.S. City.
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career
where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for
problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable,
safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our
Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and
responsible environments - and so, we are creating perfect places.
We're looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges
facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think
this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World's Most Admired
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which
every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's
success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct
their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and
honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We
recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in
our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Electrical Operations Center (RAM EOC) is responsible for
the implementation of complex projects for the Power Infrastructure
Smart Infrastructure RAM EOC is seeking a Senior Project
Executive to manage our National Electrical Services project
portfolio. This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career.
- Managing projects according to defined Project Management
policies, guidelines, programs, and standards.
- Delivering on all critical phase gates of a program including
but not limited to quality deliverables.
- You will ensure project definition, controlling, and reporting
This role will also supervise, direct, and motivate the project
team during planning, design, installation, start-up,
commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects while
ensuring customer satisfaction during and at final project
Projects typically consist of:
- Low- and Medium-Voltage Acceptance Testing
- Preventive Maintenance
- Repairs and Upgrades
- Power System Studies
- Large Turnkey Projects
- The Senior Project Executive represents the company as the main
point of contact for the customer, subcontractors, and site trades.
This includes communicating in a professional manner both verbally
and in writing.
- Understand the contract deliverables and develop necessary
schedule and plans for delivering them.
- Communicate regularly with customers through all phases of the
- Responsible for the project financials, including project
- Maintain project Change Orders and Request for Information
- Identify potential problems and proactively address.
- Develop cohesive and effective project teams while working in a
- Support of project proposal efforts. This includes identifying
deliverables and commercial issues by reviewing RFP / contract
specifications and working with the engineering team on a
cost-effective execution model.
- Responsible for all project activities including monthly
financial and labor forecasting, monthly cost-to-complete reviews,
and invoicing and collections for assigned projects.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory laws, changes and
requirements and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or
other Technology Management or equivalent combination of education
- Siemens internal candidates are to be PM@Siemens PM
- Site commissioning experience required.
- Required experience: Eight years of experience in the
installation, maintenance, engineering, of low and medium-voltage
power distribution systems as noted in the position overview
including at least eight years of project management
- Travel approximately 25% as required for projects.
- Must understand and be able to discuss project schedules. This
includes being proficient in the use of MS Project.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Must be able to discuss project financials in detail.
- Be able to discuss confrontational issues (ex. claims, delays,
etc.) with customer.
- Other requirements:
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills in
- Excellent organizational skills: must be able to handle
multiple tasks and duties effectively.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing and be
at least 21 years old to participate in the required Siemens
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without a need for current or
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- PMI Project Management Professional certification
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional
notices about their personal information. To learn more, click