This position was posted on
Friday, October 8th,
This advertisement will be removed promptly when the position is
Thanks for your interest. We will contact you within 24 hours of
resume submission because we value your time.
Full-time (40 hours with flexibility)
Cadence Physical Therapy
1300 Busch Pkwy
Buffalo Grove IL 60089
(Located near Deerfield Rd and Milwaukee Ave)
Cadence Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time Physical
Therapist for an Outpatient Orthopedic position at their new 4,000
sq foot clinic location in Buffalo Grove, IL.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and
personable. Physical Therapist candidates of all experience levels
will be considered, including new grads.
PTs at Cadence Physical Therapy see a mostly adult population
(90%). Caseload is general outpatient orthopedics specializing in
spine, orthopedic, and vestibular rehabilitation. Within the adult
population, about 70% is Medicare with the remaining 30% between
the ages of 45-65.
The team at Cadence Physical Therapy actively participates in
community events and marketing strategies to help promote the
practice. Collaboration is valued to foster a professional
environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone. Physical
Therapists on staff display a willingness to go above and beyond to
ensure each patient’s satisfaction.
Schedule / Hours:
The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am until 7pm.
Within this role, you can choose to work a schedule of 4 or 5 days
per week with flexibility to meet your needs and lifestyle. No
weekends or holidays required. Enjoy an excellent work/life
- Base salary is $80,000 to $85,000 plus bonus potential.
- Retirement Plan 401k with match up to 3% of gross salary.
- Annual Continuing Education spending of $1,000.
- Enjoy 17 days of Paid Time Off per year, plus time off for
- New grad mentorship.
- Eligible or currently licensed in Illinois state licensure as a
- New Grad PTs will be considered. Prior experience is not
Brian Weidner - 414-939-5870 (call or text)
About Cadence Physical Therapy:
Cadence Physical Therapy Co is an ENTREPRENEUR / OWNER OPERATED
COMPANY. We will never be a corporate owned, investor owned, or
absentee owned company. Additionally, we don’t have any hired-gun
CEO’s and executives calling the shots from a downtown corner
office who haven’t seen a patient in over 10 years.
As a Physical Therapist working for Cadence PT, you will be
respected, recognized, and appreciated for the importance of your
contributions and outsized responsibilities. At our company it’s
not about visits per week or skilled units; it’s about our
successful discharge rate and whether your patient is able to walk
down the stairs without fracturing their hip.