Now Building – Future Leaders!
Hines Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking
a Window Estimator.
Hines Supply is seeking experienced candidates for our Window
Estimator position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate
about continuous improvement.
Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If
you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment,
then apply now!
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and
homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years, we have remained
dedicated to providing quality, value and service to our customers.
Our core commitment is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
What you should know about working at Hines
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Window
- Calculate the amount of materials needed for window work
- Prepare material quotes and communicate to customer
(Salesperson or Directly)
- Proactive follow-up with customer to assure completeness of
- Assist customer throughout the purchase, acting as the
customer’s primary sales contact
- Regularly review actual versus estimated materials on
completion of projects to assure accuracy
- Work on sales/hardware counter as assigned
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
- Experience. 2 or more years of
construction and building materials related experience.
- Special Skills. Ability to read
blueprints and other technical materials.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply
- Special Knowledge. Understanding of
measurements and basic math principles.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal
and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to
25 lbs and up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent
attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines Supply.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to