Company: RR Donnelley & Sons
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Manufacturing --> Manufacturing
Buffalo Grove, IL
* ID: 54255
* Drive forklift truck equipped with lifting devices such as
forklift, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer
hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move raw paper
materials and in process products and finished products, equipment,
or materials in warehouse, storage yard, or factory.
* May load and unload semi trailer trucks.
* Maintain accurate inventory and report any discrepancies.
* May load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
* Perform safety checks on lifts.
* May lubricate truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or
replace liquefied-gas tank.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
* Must be skilled in handling controls for starting, stopping,
backings, and driving fork lift or clamp truck through aisles in
building, up and down ramps, and in and out of railroad cars,
trucks, etc.; and, for lifting, lowering, and tilting forks by
moving hands, arms, feet, and legs to operate controls.
* Must know how high, wide, and long the fork lift truck and its
load are, and how much the fork lift truck can lift.
* Good special ability to identify how high and wide a doorway and
an aisle must be to drive the fork lift truck and its load; how
high and wide the shelf, bin, etc., must be to place the load; and
how high the load must be lifted to reach the shelf or bin.
* Must be able to recognize whether the fork lift truck is able to
lift the load and whether the load is properly balanced.
* Knowledge of the layout of the storage area to be able to find
and place items without need for detailed instructions.
Keywords: RR Donnelley & Sons, Buffalo Grove , Hoist Operator, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!