Company: Hines Supply
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Hines Supply, a
Division of US LBM; Is Seeking an Intern for our Buffalo Grove, IL
Hines Supply is seeking motivated candidates for the wall assembler
position. We're a people first company that's passionate about
continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that
promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced
environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Hines Supply:Hines Supply has
been providing assistance to builders and homeowners since 1892.
Throughout the years, we have remained dedicated to providing
quality, value and service to our customers. Our core commitment is
to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.A few things to expect in your internship:As an
intern, you'll provide support to our established teams, and our
teams will focus on developing your skills by providing mentorship
in everyday tasks and in independent projects
- A part-time, paid, summer internship.
- The opportunity to visit multiple locations and see a variety
of business units in action.We want you to join the team if you can
check these boxes:
- Full-time student who is in good standing with their college or
- On track for a Bachelor's or Associate's degree, at an
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Solid understanding of production and manufacturing
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work
- Must have excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Peer-to-peer leadership qualities with go-getter attitudeIn
addition, we've been known to add interns as permanent team members
once the internship is over or after graduation!Hines Supply is
committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering
with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This
helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while
providing our employees with the ability to build their career.
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hines Supply, Buffalo Grove , Intern, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!