APIC Tech Lead
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidate with
experience as APIC Tech Lead with 7+ years of experience.Location:
Buffalo Grove, Illinois or Dallas, TexasDuration: Full Time only -
"Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are
legally authorized to work in the United States without company
sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)."Salary and Other
Compensation: The annual salary for this position is between
$[110,000 - 125,000] depending on experience and other
qualifications of the successful candidate.This position is also
eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program,
based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's
applicable plans.Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits
for this position, subject to applicable eligibility
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase PlanDisclaimer: The salary, other
compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date
of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this
information at any time, subject to applicable law. Job Description
and Qualifications include: Required:
- At least 7 years of strong experience in Middleware
Development, Administration and Support of IBM Integration Bus
10.0, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere DataPower XI50/52, XG 45
and API Connect.
- Must Have
- Sr APIC Development skills:
- Knowledge of API design standards, patterns, and best
- Experience in designing and development of SOAP/REST based Web
- Knowledgeable in creation of XSLT, XSD & WSDL.
- Understanding of Datapower services like multi-protocol
gateways, web service proxies, firewalls.
- Experience in design and development of multiple services based
on different standards for SOAP / REST, web services, data
integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and
non-standard services (APIs).
- Familiarity with JSON to XML, XML to JSON, and JSON to SOAP
transformations using XSLT's.
- Familiarity with implementing SLM's policies for
- Familiarity in implementing OAuth2.0, SAML, and TLS 1.2 and
- Experienced in design message models and schema using JSON,
XSD, SOAP, WSDL, Cobol Copybook etc.
- Good to have some knowledge on developing the different
DataPower components such as WSP, MGP, Crpto, SSL profiles.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Technical Lead Skills:
- Must have worked in onsite / offshore model.
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking,
assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering,
analysis, discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of
- Create end-to-end integration solutions development for
enterprise software or hosted high tech services.
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile
Framework (SAFe) is desired.
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge
is preferred, but not required.
- Good To have
- IIB Development:
- Developed Message Flows, ESQL Statements, Message Sets, Pub/Sub
- Development experience using XML technologies: XSD, XSLT .
- Message transformations, translation, validation for incoming
- Experience on Rest, Web services implementation, Compute node,
http nodes, aggregation nodes, database integration nodes is a
- Experience in version control, building bar files, overriding
- Integration with Datapower.
- Experience in designing, developing flows and supporting using
IIB and APIC service components.
- Java Development (J2EE Technologies):
- Core Java, Springboot, OpenJDK, Apache Camel, Kubernetes,
MongoDB, OpenShift Container Platform.
- Write JUnit Test Cases for each Micro Services for quick unit
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Should be self-motivated, self-starter with clear communication
skills who thrives working in a team environmentEEO Statement &
AccommodationsCognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you
have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to
search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
information.About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of
the world's leading professional services companies, transforming
clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital
era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients
envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500
and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the
world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Keywords: Cognizant, Buffalo Grove , APIC Tech Lead, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!