BuffaloGroveRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Buffalo Grove jobs

Physical Therapist Buffalo Grove IL

Company: Career Tree Network
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: August 2, 2022

Job Description:

Physical Therapist Job description Hi, my name is Brian Weidner. My team and I are supporting the recruitment for this position. Feel free to call or text us with any questions. Our number is: 414-939-5870 and were in the office until 8pm Eastern. We wont waste your time. (Youll need a current state licensure or be graduating from a related university program to obtain this position.)
Now HiringPhysical TherapistFull-time (40 hours with flexibility)Outpatient OrthopedicsCadence Physical Therapy1300 Busch Pkwy Buffalo Grove IL 60089(Located near Deerfield Rd and Milwaukee Ave)
Overview:Cadence Physical Therapy is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist for an Outpatient Orthopedic position at their new 4,000 sq foot clinic location in Buffalo Grove, IL. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and personable. Physical Therapist candidates of all experience levels will be considered, including new grads. PTs at Cadence Physical Therapy see a mostly adult population (90%). Caseload is general outpatient orthopedics specializing in spine, orthopedic, and vestibular rehabilitation. Within the adult population about 70% is Medicare with the remaining 30% between the ages of 45-65. The team at Cadence Physical Therapy actively participates in community events and marketing strategies to help promote the practice. Collaboration is valued to foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone. Physical Therapists on staff display a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patients satisfaction.
Schedule / Hours:The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am until 7pm. Within this role, you can choose to work a schedule of 4 or 5 days per week with flexibility to meet your needs and lifestyle. No weekends or holidays required. Enjoy an excellent work/life balance!
Sample Benefits:

  • Base salary plus bonus potential.
  • Retirement Plan 401k with match up to 3% of gross salary.
  • Annual Continuing Education Budget.
  • New grad mentorship.
    Job Requirements:
    • Eligible or currently licensed in Illinois state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
    • New Grad PTs will be considered. Prior experience is not required.
      Learn More: Brian Weidner - 414-939-5870 (call or text) ENGAGE@careertreenetwork.com
      About Cadence Physical Therapy:Cadence Physical Therapy Co is an ENTREPRENEUR / OWNER OPERATED COMPANY. We will never be a corporate owned, investor owned, or absentee owned company. Additionally, we dont have any hired-gun CEOs and executives calling the shots from a downtown corner office who havent seen a patient in over 10 years.
      As a Physical Therapist working for Cadence PT, you will be respected, recognized, and appreciated for the importance of your contributions and outsized responsibilities. At our company its not about visits per week or skilled units; its about our successful discharge rate and whether your patient is able to walk down the stairs without fracturing their hip. Job requirements Job Requirements:
      • Eligible or currently licensed in Illinois state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
      • New Grad PTs will be considered. Prior experience is not required. Apply for this job Required
        Preferred
        Job Industries
        • Customer Service

Keywords: Career Tree Network, Buffalo Grove , Physical Therapist Buffalo Grove IL, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Illinois jobs by following @recnetIL on Twitter!

Buffalo Grove RSS job feeds