Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees
thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we
strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and
purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful,
inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the
opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and
join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and
improve people's lives.
JOB SUMMARYThis position reports to Quality Systems Manager and
will be responsible for the governance, monitoring and
administration of the Buffalo Grove CAPA program. Position will
also be responsible for facilitating record closure, advancement of
site skillset, reporting system metrics, and performing monthly
CAPA review to the senior leadership team.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Manage CAPA program to drive timely closure of effective
- Conduct weekly CAPA review meetings, monthly CAPA Review Board
and provide necessary input to management review.
- Maintain working knowledge of CAPA process and specialized
skills sets that apply to CAPA coordination.
- Monitor CAPA process and metrics to recommend process
- Work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and
manage cross-organizational, integrated communication and
- Support, track, and report on site CAPA and Complaints
- Participate in special project teams as required.
THE EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3-year experience in quality system documentation,
controls and CAPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention
to detail, strong Excel skills
Keywords: Flex, Buffalo Grove , Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!