HR Site Representative
Company: Zebra Technologies
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Remote Work: No
At Zebra, were reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business. Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality. It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, weve only just begun. We build today, so we can create tomorrow. Join Zebra and change the world with us.
Client facing HR Partner will support Zebras Buffalo Grove, IL Repair center. Key responsibilities are employee relations, culture, and employee engagement.
* Works together with business leaders, understand the requirements of the organization and identifies and implement solutions to support business goals and a positive employee experience
* Owns HR delivery for the site across the spectrum of employee lifecycle and core HR program execution
* Co-creates and drives plans to support a high performing, highly engaged workforce including employee recognition, HR communications, policy education and practice consistency, employee sensing / feedback mechanisms, leader competence
* Drives employee development initiatives including leadership programs, adoption of Zebras core learning programs and individual development plan support
* Delivers new employee orientation to new hires and supports effective onboarding
* Owns and drives adoption of Zebras inclusion networks and local inclusion partners to support a diverse and inclusive workforce in the site
* Coaches leaders in effective performance management to course-correct the performance of any employee whose results or behavior do not meet expectations
* Champions the organization's values and culture
* Facilitates talent review process and follow up actions, including support for development plans
* Participates actively in the selection of talent for key roles and leaders
* Acts as an advocate for the needs of the client group in design of corporate programs, policies, and processes
* Delivers training on HR process and tools, leadership and other topics as assigned
* Investigation and successful resolution of employee complaints
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related discipline
* 3+ years of experience as a client facingHR partner supporting callcenter or other technical services functions and 1+ year working with frontline populations
Key Skills and Competencies:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Capable of building effective working relationships withsenior management
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonalskills
* Must be able to present concepts and recommendation to alllevels of management
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and project managementskills
* PHR certification preferred
* Must be able to work out of Buffalo Grove, IL
Come Join the Herd!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here:https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 55700.00 - USD 83600.00 Yearly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.
Keywords: Zebra Technologies, Buffalo Grove , HR Site Representative, Other , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
here to apply!