Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees
thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we
strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and
purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful,
inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the
opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and
join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and
improve people's lives.
The ERP Analyst will be based in Buffalo Grove, Il. will be
Responsible for providing technical administrative and
implementations support for one or more applications. Ensuring ITIL
practices are followed diligently at all times. Always align the IT
services provided with the needs of the Business. While the primary
focus is on the stability of the systems, architecting, design,
installation and setup of the application/s are other core
responsibilities for this role.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Prepare Standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day
maintenance of the applications and underlying systems.
- Ensure knowledge pertaining to new implementations and
technologies are adequately shared with the team.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and controls are in place to ensure
stability of the solutions.
- Establish clear communication channels and ensure proper
feedback mechanisms are in place with customers, peers and cross
- Adherence to Service level agreements agreed with the Business.
Ensure timely reviews with stakeholders.
- Ensure proper backup and retention polices are in place to
ensure minimum data loss to the business in case of
- Ensure minimum 'MTTR (Mean time to Repair)' while fixing
problems. Follow-up with proper root cause analysis, corrective &
preventive actions with an aim to increase 'MTBF (Mean time between
- Ensure compliance of the systems w.r.t security and SOX
- Propose system enhancements (software and hardware updates)
that will improve the performance and reliability of the
- Make final decisions on administrative or operational matters
and ensure operations' effective achievement of
- Review objectives to determine success of operation, involved
developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect
immediate operations(s) and may also have company-wide
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work
plans and performance requirements.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and
retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, engineering or
- SQL skills
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in a Business Analyst,
System Analyst, Supply Chain Planning role or in supporting a
- Experience in Software Deployment
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good people and/or process management skills as well as
customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customer's viewpoint.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience with Baan V
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Relocation:Eligible for domestic and international relocation
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection
decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We
celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy
status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to
provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for
assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any
accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Keywords: Flex, Buffalo Grove , ERP Analyst, Professions , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!