Dock Worker-Excellent Full-time Opportunity $19.00/hr
Company: Penske Logistics
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Dock Worker-Excellent Full-time Opportunity $19.00/hr(Job Number:
Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Order
Selectors) to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics
Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to
serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team
supporting one of the nation's largest grocery store chain.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety
conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits
- $19.00 base rate
- Monday-Friday 1:30pm- 10:30pm
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
Benefits: Our excellent benefits plan keep associates and their
families happy, healthy and secure. To learn more visit
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via
electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- At least 1 year of warehousing or material-handling (using
hand/power tools and hand truck) equipment experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with
others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible,
excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
required (where applicable by location)
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and
the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept
responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Buffalo Grove , Dock Worker-Excellent Full-time Opportunity $19.00/hr, Professions , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!