Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Actively hiring for an exciting Electrical Supervisor
opportunity with an engineering organization in Buffalo Grove, IL!
We are looking for individuals with 5+ years of industry experience
and 2+ years of experience in electrical project management.
Associate's degree preferred.
Position Overview: The Electrical Supervisor is a leader for our
electrical assembly teams. In this role, the Electrical supervisor
will work as a player coach to guide our electrical team to timely
and accurate completion for all projects. As a leader, the
Electrical Supervisor will act as a mentor, think big picture and
prevent bottlenecks and setbacks.
- Lead and manage the Electrical Department effectively.
- Plans and directs electrical activities and establishes
priorities based on customer commitments while maintaining
effective operations and cost controls.
- Ensures that assembly is completed on time and that quality
standards are met and maintained by all involved.
- Coordinates and schedules all electrical assembly activities to
obtain optimum production and utilization of resources, materials,
equipment, and methods.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures designed to
eliminate problems and improve deadlines.
- Monitor and maintain assembly schedules and priorities.
- Consult with engineering relative to modifications or changes
that may improve or enhance the finished assembly.
- Supervise a team of workers ensuring that all deadlines are
- Evaluate employee job performance and attendance and maintain
accurate records and files.
- Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees
ensuring their training is documented.
- Liaising among different departments to improve communications
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous
improvement that supports our quality policy.
- Develops and recommends improvements of facility, equipment, or
procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Maintains a commitment to the company vision, mission
statement, and quality policy and procedures are followed.
- Complete a thorough due diligence, technologically, when
presented with opportunities in order to minimize and manage
- Assure that the tools (systems, processes & skills) are planned
for and are ready to accommodate all projects in such a way that it
does not disrupt business operations.
- Assure that the employees understand both what and why of all
- Foster a collaborative and team environment with a "can do"
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical wiring and
- At least 2 years of experience in electrical project
- Associates degree preferred, HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Proven track record of success in meeting deadlines for
assembly and customer's needs
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics, create red
lines and utilize appropriate hand tools.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of electrical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in
- Able to draw sound conclusions from data provided,
distinguishing the significant from the less significant.
- Desires to learn from experience and not repeat the same
- Acts as a leader by setting the direction, purpose and
performance expectations for the electrical department
- Sets high expectations that challenge status quo and drive for
success and quality
- Creates unity of purpose and direction.
- Fosters an environment that provides for mutual gain
- Able to effectively manage employee schedules in a dynamic and
Keywords: Medix---, Buffalo Grove , Electrical Supervisor, Professions , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!