Company: Siemens Industry Inc. (Buffalo Grove)
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Picks and packs customer orders. Can read, count and
- Provides material handling support to the warehouse, quality,
and production departments to ensure on-time receipt and delivery
- Is responsible for the safe and damage-free movement of
material by use of pallet trucks, forklift trucks, or other
material handling equipment.
- Has the ability to diagnose basic inventory discrepancies and
- Has knowledge of material handling work procedures,
Bill-of-Material lists, pick lists, quality documentation, and
- Works under the direction of supervisor and in the support of
warehouse, quality, and production team leads and senior assembly
- Has basic working knowledge of functions relating to other
warehouse operations. Has the ability to diagnose basic inventory
discrepancies and resolve them.
- Performs shipping duties of a routine and non-routine nature.
Has complete knowledge of shipping work procedures, process flow,
- Responsible for the correctness of picking and packing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment is a
- SAP Experience is a plus
- RF Scanner experience is a plus
- Ability to list up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
You should be proficient in:
- Forklift Licensed
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Shop Math Skills
Keywords: Siemens Industry Inc. (Buffalo Grove), Buffalo Grove , Material Handler, Professions , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!