Inside Customer Service Representative
Company: Schultes Precision MFG Inc
Location: Buffalo Grove
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Description: About Our Organization:Schultes Precision
Manufacturing, Inc. Why work in Manufacturing?Well, do you know of
any other industry that allows you to develop, process and make
what the rest of the world depends on? Schultes Precision
Manufacturing, Inc. is a contract manufacturing partner who uses a
wide variety of CNC Lathe and Mills that produces metal and
non-metal components for every industry in the known universe.You
can be part of this, all it takes is an application, an interview
and a detailed mindset and you are in. Core Values:
- Results Driven
- Can Do Attitude
- Team Centric Schultes Precision offers an industry-leading,
cutting edge employee benefits packageMEDICAL:
- $0 copay specialty and brand drugs
- FREE imaging/diagnostic services
- FREE outpatient lab work
- FREE preventive care
- FREE elective care if you engage the concierge service
- FREE care navigator and 24/7 medical help line
- LOWER annual healthcare costs Every employee receives $500/week
of 100% employer paid Short Term Disability coverage as well as
$5,000/mo of 100% employer paid Long Term Disability Coverage, 100%
paid employer life insurance along with many voluntary options to
choose from! DENTAL:
- 100% Diagnostic & Preventive Services coverage
- 100% Basic Restorative Services coverage
- 60% Major Restorative Services coverage
- 50% Orthodontia Services coverage
- TOGO Carryover Feature Included
- Enhanced Benefit Program Included VISION:
- $10 Exam copay
- Frames - $0 copay; 20% off balance over $150 allowance
- Lenses - $20 copay or $75 for progressive
- Lens Options - anti reflective coating $45-$85 copay
- And more! Position Description: The Customer Service
Representative / Account Manager (CSR) for Schultes Precision is
responsible for providing high levels of customer service through
accurate and timely response to customer order placement, follow
up, and other customer inquiries. The CSR is a key part of the
customer interface and responsible for meeting & exceeding customer
expectations while creating, building, and maintaining long-term
relationships with new and existing customers. Daily the CSR will
need to demonstrate a sense of urgency to the customer, ensuring
accurate and on-time delivery of products. The CSR will learn and
maintain product knowledge and collaborate across the Company to
provide accurate and timely information to ensure customer
satisfaction. The CSR role is a full-time position with the typical
work schedule of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Tasks:
- Answer customer inquiries about quotes, services, prices,
availability, product use and order status.
- Enter quotes and orders daily, ensuring detail and accurate
- Consult with customers after the sale or contract signing to
resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Monitor and follow up with customers on orders and weekly Open
Order Reports (OOR). Making changes to orders as requested.
- Gather drawings, estimates and bids that meet specific
customer's needs. Work with Sales to ensure knowledge of Long Term
Agreements (LTA's) to verify pricing and quantities on orders.
- Resolve immediate issues quickly and effectively, ability to
make best decisions.
- Highly responsive communications with customers throughout the
day to ensure all needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Work with all departments to ensure timely order processing and
find creative/effective solutions.
- Work with CSR Team to identify needed procedure changes and
work to implement.
- Provide account back-up when team members are out of the
office. Requirements: Needed Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence
Certificate)Skills & Knowledge:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Experience. -
Schultes Precision utilizes JobBoss Shop Management Solution
therefore experience with this software is extremely valuable.
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Suite Experience - Schultes
Office Personnel must have proven computer literacy as it pertains
to computer software and programs, for example; Office 365, Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer and personal services. This
includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for
services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of
the English language including the meaning and spelling of words,
rules of composition, and grammar.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and
management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and
resources. Ideal Candidate: Are you:
- Responsible & dedicated?
- Easy to get-a-long with?
- Someone who loves to learn new skills?
- Enthusiastic & interested in machinery?
- Great at communicating?
- Detailed in your work?
- Able to produce results?
- A Team builder?
- Creative & flexible?
- Someone who wants to achieve?If you are, then what are you
waiting for?Apply for this job right now before the next amazing
person does!Work Context:Body Positioning:
- Spend Time Sitting and Standing Environmental Conditions,
Physical Restrictions & Job Hazards:
- Ability to Lift and Carry up to 20 lbs. Without
- Contact With Others
- Electronic Mail
- Face-to-Face Discussions
- Letters and Memos
- TelephoneWork Setting:
- Indoors, Environmentally ControlledWork Attire:
- Business Casual and Smart Casual Office Dress CodeApplication
Process:1st. Complete the application by hitting the Apply button &
completing any additional assessments to the position you are
applying for.2nd. Your application & assessments will be confirmed
& gauged.3rd. You will be notified for further consideration or if
your credentials possibly do not match what SPM is looking for in
the ideal candidate. 4th. SPM will make the final selection for the
best possible candidate for the open position. Thank you!Thank you
very much for expressing your interest in SPM & for allowing us to
consider you for a potential match. We encourage you to; before
during & after the application process to look more into our
organization & the effort we give day-in & day-out. Also, don't
forget to Like us on Facebook & Follow us on LinkedIn. Please try
connecting with as many company personnel as possible to gain added
information & background on the company as possible.We look forward
to talking with you in the near future!Schultes Precision
Keywords: Schultes Precision MFG Inc, Buffalo Grove , Inside Customer Service Representative, Sales , Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!